Privacy notice about the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016
THE DATA CONTROLLER is Azimut Benetti s.p.a. with registered office at Via M. Coppino nr. 104 – 55049 Viareggio (Lucca), C.F.00986700011 e P. IVA 01390230462.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
- A) The personal identification data provided by you will be processed in order to perform contractual and pre-contractual obligations, including the supply of goods and services according to the contract, and to fulfil tax and accounting requirements and the relevant statutory obligations.
Legal basis for processing: contractual fulfilment and statutory obligations.
- B) The personal identification data provided by you will be also processed for the purposes of sending by Azimut Benetti s.p.a.– also by email – informational, promotional and commercial material or newsletter and other useful initiatives aimed to maintain the commercial relationship.
Legal basis for processing: legitimate interest of the Data Controller (Recital 47 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
Further purposes will be detailed into specific notices provided you under the various services or during the access to our web sites.
The abovementioned data will be processed lawfully and fairly and in compliance with the security obligations prescribed by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Data will be processed both manually and electronically and only in relation to the purpose as mentioned above and in order to guarantee their security and confidentiality.
With reference to the purposes set forth into point A), the personal identification data provided by you will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which such data are collected and processed and in any case for a period not less than the term provided by laws.
With reference to the purposes set forth into point B), the personal identification data provided by you will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which such data are collected and processed or until the consent’s withdraw.
With reference to the purposes set forth into point A), the provision of data is mandatory since it is indispensable for the abovementioned purposes. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to perform our obligations.
With reference to the purpose set forth into point B), the provision of data is voluntary for each purpose abovementioned. Your refusal to provide data will result in it being impossible to carry out the purposes set forth therein.
THE CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with statutory and regulatory provisions, the personal identification data provided by you may be communicated, if necessary, for administrative purposes or for protection purposes. Moreover, data may be communicated to entities whose right to access such data has been recognised by statute or regulation.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
The abovementioned data will be stored into server located into UE.
Azimut Benetti s.p.a. does not use any automated decision-making, including profiling, as per Article 22(1) and (4) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You, as data subject, have the right at any time to exercise the rights under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 in respect of and against the Data Controller, including – but not limited – the right to:
1) request access to your personal data, verify their accuracy and request their amendment, erasure or the restriction of their processing;
2) obtain the data portability;
3) withdraw your consent;
4) objet, in whole or in part, to processing of your personal data;
5) lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
In order to exercise your rights, please contact the Data Controller by sending an email to email@example.com.
Azimut Benetti s.p.a.